Linerlock with Dyed Maple Burl - Pride

BrandantR

Here is the latest one to come out of my shop. I'm very pleased with how this one turned out. It's available for purchase over on my website if you're interested. Let me know what you think.

DSC_0052.jpgDSC_0056.jpgDSC_0057.jpgDSC_0059.jpg

Knife Specs
Knife Design: Pride
Open Length: 7-1/4"
Blade Length: 3"
Blade: CPM154
Bolsters: Dovetailed 416ss
Liners: Anodized 6AL4V Titanium
Spacer: 416ss
Scales: Dyed & Stabilized Maple Burl
Embellishments: Hand-rubbed satin finished blade. Fully fileworked liners. Spacer fully fileworked including on the inside.

Immaculate! I really like the liners, they add just enough contrast to really set off the filework. I see you addressed the issues we talked about on the KITH knife. This one appears to be flawless. Oh, BTW, liner locks are growing on me since I've been carrying yours from time to time.

Thanks, Darrin. I'm glad you get to take that little Bobcat out for a walk now and then. I've been taking the back of the tang up to 600 grit with no apparent impact on locking. Looks much better that way.

One thing I forgot to mention about this knife. It might not be apparent in the photos, but I fileworked the inside of the spacer (third pic). I think this added that extra something something that brings it up a notch or two. Also, this knife balances really well, both visually and in the hand. I'm kind of proud of it.

The knife looks much nicer in person that it does in the photos. I'm still working on my photography skills, but I just got a new light box in this week, so I'll be playing with snapping pics for the next while. Thanks for looking.

Back