Trying to get it started...again.

Guindesigns

Hello fellow dogs I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as I still love knives and still love making knives. I haven't been posting, designing and or really been in a shop in quite some time. My has changed a lot since I was last running with the pack. I still in school for becoming an industrial engineering tech, got a year or so on that, I've also have gotten my own house and got engaged, of course it is my first house so its need some TLC and as I was just getting into that I became a father of a amazing beautiful baby girl. So now after some time I'm getting used to my new life and now have my shop over to my new house of course it isn't finished just yet. but it is getting there with some help, I'll be making steel dust in no time and hopefully making a name for myself too as a knifemaker. I do need some help though in what all I need for my shop I know I need a grinder and I'm using a motor from a grizzly but ill like to hook it to a KMG drive and hope that works also have my oven ready to move in and know I need at least a drill press, but other than that I could use some help on what other stuff would come in handy and just some sound advice from my other fellow kingmakers.
Thank you for your time in reading this and anything kind words and advice.
Sincerely
Brandon Guin, A.K.A Young Pup

I second the band saw. I have a harbor freight porta ban and it is noisy but works well. Just enlarge the hole on the bottom of the saw for the dust to clear out of it.

Back