Satin finish bevels
Hand sanded flats
Mosaic Titanium bolsters
Hybrid handle scales
Mirror polished and heat colored screws

This will be going to Butch for leather
uploadfromtaptalk1456837320367.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456837349765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very nice! Your etching on that blade is super clean and looks awesome. How did you do the CF 'bolsters'? I like almost everything about your knife!

Very nice! Your etching on that blade is super clean and looks awesome. How did you do the CF 'bolsters'? I like almost everything about your knife!
Thanks! I've etched a lot of blades to come up with a system that works well for me. It's all about trial and error. The bolsters aren't carbon fiber. They are mosaic titanium. Basket weave pattern

Very nice. Good, clean lines. I, too am curious about the bolsters. Are they made in the same fashion as "Damascus" or is there another process? Where can I read about it?

Very nice. Good, clean lines. I, too am curious about the bolsters. Are they made in the same fashion as "Damascus" or is there another process? Where can I read about it?
Thanks! The material is a mosaic titanium tile. It's a basket weave patten. The customer provided the material. It's basically 2 alloys of titanium forge welded together and then pattern welded to form the pattern. The heat anodizing brings out the color. I hope that answers your question

Back