Get organized! My spin on a 2x72 belt rack.

Self Made Knives

I was getting sick of juggling belts and hanging them on a nail. I looked around the shop and decided I had the raw ingredients already on hand to make something, so.....
[video=youtube_share;md5D8FRfMso]https://youtu.be/md5D8FRfMso[/video]

Thanks for the idea Anthony, I'll be making one before the week is out. My belt rack is a joke. BTW, I love your videos. They're informative and humorous and I loved that funky music in this one.

Thanks for the idea Anthony, I'll be making one before the week is out. My belt rack is a joke. BTW, I love your videos. They're informative and humorous and I loved that funky music in this one.

That slightly sped up, clickety clack sound is... oddly soothing!

I got mine finished. I made a few modifications to mine. I cut my pipe 5" long so I can have 2 stacks of belts on the same hanger. Also, a 2x4 is the perfect size to fit inside 4" heavy wall pipe. Just cut them to the length you need and you can avoid the ripping. I cut mine 4" long.
I have 9 hangers so I can hang 18 stacks/rolls of belts in a relatively small space. This is something I've struggled with for years so my hats off to ya Anthony.

Great idea and great video. I have half a dozen shop upgrades that I want to make, I just can't pull myself away from making knives long enough to do the upgrades. Does anyone else have that problem?

Sweet video, what coffee were youndrinking to move so fast? Lol Is always awesome to see low buck upgrades.

Two things I've noticed. 1. Anthony is a genius at some level, lol! 2. No wonder he gets so many knives done, that man moves at the speed of light!! All kidding aside, very neat, now I just need more wall space, lol.

Wayne

Back