Hello Everyone!

Hello,

My name is Landon Lodato and I am 22 year old college student studying biology. I have always had a passion to create what ever I can imagine as a way to express my creative nature. Two years ago I stumbled across the craft of making custom knives and decided to give it a try. Little did I know that this would turn into an obsession of mine and something that I am extremely passionate about. I want to be able to learn as much as I can about this craft expanding my knowledge as well as sharing what I already know with others. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it greatly and look forward to posting more in the future.

Welcome! Where are you at in your journey? At whatever stage you are in, you will find a bunch of very talented knifemakers here with not only a wealth of knowledge and experience, but more importantly, a willingness to share and help you to grow at knifemakng. At least that's what I've found here.
Welcome to Knifedogs!
Bill

Welcome! Where are you at in your journey? At whatever stage you are in, you will find a bunch of very talented knifemakers here with not only a wealth of knowledge and experience, but more importantly, a willingness to share and help you to grow at knifemakng. At least that's what I've found here.
Welcome to Knifedogs!
Bill
Yep, I'll 2nd that. Ed

I have made a handful of knives over the past 2 years and feel comfortable enough to sell my work and take custom orders. I have learned a lot from visiting this forum and am thankful for the wealth of information and people that are on it.

Back