Prayer request.

Ed of all trades

My wife and I are both being treated for lyme. It is a blessing in a way because I have had it for a long time and did not know what it was, this way I at least know what I have. She had the bulls eye around a tick bite so it was easier to tell what she had and I have had the same symptoms for a long time. Just wish she did not have to have it too. Mainly dealing with extreme tiredness, sore joints, and brain fog, with more thrown in for the fun of it. We take care of a family member who has autism and can't slow down very much. We will appreciate your prayers. Ed

Ed, I was going to say I would be praying for you but I am sure I will forget so instead I went ahead and prayed for quick and complete healing for you and your wife...

I wish you and your wife a fast recovery Ed. I have had a couple friend get lyme and it was not a fun ordeal for them. Your going to need all your strength to get the roof on that new shop!

Got 3 pieces on yesterday and it felt like I did a days work and then some. That's the first I have been able to do in a couple weeks. Lot more to go but I am building this shop in faith. Faith that I will be able to build it and that I will be able to work in it when its done. Might sound strange to some but I have the thought that God is leading me to this shop, for a season at least, so I am building in faith what seems impossible for me to do. Ed

Last edited:
Got 3 pieces on yesterday and it felt like I did a days work and then some. That's the first I have been able to do in a couple weeks. Lot more to go but I am building this shop in faith. Faith that I will be able to build it and that I will be able to work in it when its done. Might sound strange to some but I have the thought that God is leading me to this shop, for a season at least, so I am building in faith what seems impossible for me to do. Ed

Keep building and keep that Faith going. Far too many time we have faith and we believe for God to do things for others, but not for ourselves. We (Christians) forget that God loves us and desires to do works in our own lives just as much as He does in the lives of others. We have to apply the same Faith to our own selves that we apply and have for others. We have to have the faith to step out when it concerns situations in our own lives. As long as you feel 100% in your soul God leading you down that path stay on it and do not doubt. God is taking you down it for a reason. And never forget that what we see as impossible, God sees as 'nuthin to it'!

Keep building and keep that Faith going. Far too many time we have faith and we believe for God to do things for others, but not for ourselves. We (Christians) forget that God loves us and desires to do works in our own lives just as much as He does in the lives of others. We have to apply the same Faith to our own selves that we apply and have for others. We have to have the faith to step out when it concerns situations in our own lives. As long as you feel 100% in your soul God leading you down that path stay on it and do not doubt. God is taking you down it for a reason. And never forget that what we see as impossible, God sees as 'nuthin to it'!
Thanks, I needed that. I know that God has allowed this in my life and I am thankful for it and it is drawing me closer to Him. It is good to have brothers to cheer you on too. Thanks to you all. Ed

When I am weak then He is strong. Believe Paul said something like that. Our weaknesses can be used for God's Glory.

Back