Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
Who is our "TOP DOG"?

Who is the one person you feel has done the most to make this site the success that it is, who makes your stay here more comfortable, who selflessly has helps others whether they are members or not, who spends their precious time in community service.?????

Your nomination here requires a couple paragraphs explaining why you think that they are our own "TOP DOG"

2. No photos required.

Calvin Robinson is my nomination. Since I joined Calvin has always been quick to greet new people and answer questions.

On the same note, I gotta say that Peter Martin is a excellent candidate for this award. His knowledge, good humor and willingness to help are the qualities that we all admire.

I would like to thank many of the members here for helping me and making this forum a pleasure to be a part of. Two that stick out most in my mind right now are Darren Sanders for putting on the Christmas KITH and John Doyle for offering some much needed advice with designing my first hidden tang hunting knife. My vote is for John with Darren a close second.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
I cast my vote for Calvin Robinson. But it could have just as easily went to Darrin Sanders.

It came down to nothing more than Calvin has been a little more noticeably present than Darrin this past year, it least from what I saw. Both are honest, polite and helpful and knowledgeable guys.

As a somewhat "new" guy I would have to say Calvin is a big standout to me on KD. He is one of the ones that has helped KD feel like home. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back