Votes: 3 6.8%
  • HHH Knives

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Rohde:

This thing is beautifully crafted, beautifully finished, nice choice of materials, tapered tang, faceted handle.....I would love to hold this in hand for a day in the kitchen.

411875342.jpg

John Wilson: This is in interesting piece that screams 'practical utility' to me. Accompanied with John's usual impeccable handle finishing.

This was an interesting vote for me.

All the knives have their unique qualities. None of them have any obvious issues and all appear expertly finished.

I am certainly no kitchen knife expert, as I typically grab whatever is at hand to do the job.

John's is very unique and seems really practical for a lot of kitchen tasks.

Randy's knife is beautiful and makes excellent use of contrasting materials. It would be so nice to use to carve a large brisket, or watermelon or whatever else. The blade *may* be too long for many tasks, for my tastes. For maybe that reason alone:

I cast my vote for Daniel Rohde. Daniel created a very unique blade, nice handle with really cool facets and the whole knife just looks all around practical and usefule in a great size. It's the knife that I think would see the most use in my kitchen.

Three great submissions in this category. My vote goes to Randy; that damascus is fantastic and I like the long sleek lines of the blade. As John noted, the knife shows an eye for combining materials in a way that really catches the eye.
Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back