pretty wood....scraps...

N.N

Hey guys, I need to finish up a knife that I started a long time ago and never got around to completing. I think I'm just going to give it to my dad to replace one of those "irst knife sales that really should never have been sold but I really thought I knew more than I did and my dad was being nice" kinda knives.

Anyway, I'm looking for doesn't have to be any larger than about 1"x4"x3/16 per scale, possibly some scrap material or just something not so expensive. I've got some expensive stuff in my stock that I really don't want to cut down for such a small application, but I would like to find something rather decent looking. I've got some cherry and Zebra I could use, but I was thinking something a little nicer than that.

If anyone has anything they want to sell for cheap or some scraps that might work well, let me know. Thanks!

I have some odd patterned oak burl I can share with you. Here is a 600 grit finished piece. It has some depth in it but was a huntin bag knife so no frills only function finish.

0381e3f169e76d929cb10e3349158ef1.jpg

Back