My Website is practically all new.

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
If you've never seen my web page or even if you have seen it please check it out now. Our oldest son Brian Bump has taken it over and gave it some up to date features. The gallery is especially cool now. He wants me to put some more recent pictures of the shop inside and out and more descriptions of my tools but if you see anything that you think would be cool on there please let me know.

Son Brian has taken up Engraving knives full time. I need to get the word out for him. He has all the drawing talent in our family and is now able to put it to steel.

Here is the link: www.brucebumpknives.com or www.brucebump.com

Last edited:
Very very nice layout. I especially like the mouse-overs where the thumbnails give you the option to open a gallery for that specific knife. That is a great touch.

The site is professional looking, loads fast, and is responsive. Excellently done.

After looking at your knives, I feel like I need to change my Maker's Mark to "stainless Pakistan" and sell them loose in a shoebox next to the cash register at the local truck stop.

I looked at it on my phone, not sure if it automatically has a mobile version. It looks really good and I like the gallery to. But I did not see the shop tour? There was only email Bruce or Gallery.

The knife gallery is really NICE showing a lot of your work. Of course I enjoyed the shop tour also - NICE tools you've got. Congrats!

Ken H>

Very, very nice, Bruce.
where is Attor and the Gamblers Dagger with the dice in the handle.???
Steve

Very very nice layout. I especially like the mouse-overs where the thumbnails give you the option to open a gallery for that specific knife. That is a great touch.

The site is professional looking, loads fast, and is responsive. Excellently done.

After looking at your knives, I feel like I need to change my Maker's Mark to "stainless Pakistan" and sell them loose in a shoebox next to the cash register at the local truck stop.
John, You crack me up! :)

It looks great and I also like the mouse over gallery. I agree with your son more equipment pics would be nice, action / in use pics would be great. I'm sure you have a waiting list, but I didn't notice any area for available knives or tools. A link to your sons engraving service could be added also.

Thanks for your input Eddie,
I agree, an available knives page would be nice but you're right about me and the waiting list. I just never seem to have anything for sale. Even the file guides are generally on backorder. A link to Brians site is coming. Good idea.

Back