Help...?

Lagrange

On quite a few of the posts that I have looked at I am unable to see the pictures that were posted. In fact there is no indication that a picture was ever posted other than a mention by the poster and comments by others.
Now, it been quite a while since I have visited the forum, but after a nudge from a couple other "dogs" I am back and ready to go again.

Is there something in my page settings that is messed up or is there something I missed....?

On quite a few of the posts that I have looked at I am unable to see the pictures that were posted. In fact there is no indication that a picture was ever posted other than a mention by the poster and comments by others.
Now, it been quite a while since I have visited the forum, but after a nudge from a couple other "dogs" I am back and ready to go again.

Is there something in my page settings that is messed up or is there something I missed....?
Hi Eric

If an attachment is missing you should see a "broken" icon. Could you please post the post link so I can check this?

Thanks

Back