Sheath options for my most requested model

Self Made Knives

Seems like I get a lot of questions about sheaths. Also seems like the average guy doesn't know what Tek-Lok's are or why leather cost more than kydex, etc. Here's a short video I'm posting around a few places to let my customers know what the options are for my Lancer survival knife. Comments, suggestions, criticisms are all welcome.
[video=youtube_share;9puYlke5Tgc]https://youtu.be/9puYlke5Tgc[/video]

Good setup, camera work and script. Sums up the different choices available pretty well. As for price, you'd have to be the judge of that (and we didn't see the knife), but it looks like a lot of value and options for the money. Well done!

Camera man, voice over guy, test dummy, and the manly hand model did a great job but the lack of the knife leaves this commercial a bit lacking in my opinion. Lol
Very simple easy to understand explaination of the sheath and carry options. Had to listen to leather segment again to understand the pricing. It takes time for leather and as we all know time is money. All in all was an informative and well done infomercial for Selfmade Knives. I give it a

Thanks guys. I thought about including more about the knife, but I figure you guys are sick of seeing that. I seem to make the same knife over and over and there's only so many ways to take pics of the same thing. Anyway, this was really more of a sheath video I can show customers.

Back