My 4th completed knife - Tritium & "Reverse" San Mai Flipper Folder

Cory Martin Imaging

Just finished up my 4th knife in time for a knife show this coming weekend. One of my goals in knife making was to impress my father (Peter Martin). While inspecting / playing with this knife, he said "Damn dude!! That's a nice knife!" ... Mission accomplished. Anyways, back to the knife...

Maker: Cory Martin

Blade Length: 4"
Overall Length: 9 3/8"

Blade Material: "Reverse" San Mai Damascus - 320 layer twist core, heavy Nickel layer in between the 52100 outer steel. Hot blued finish.
Back Bar: "Reverse" San Mai Damascus with 16 "Ice Blue" Tritium vials inset just below the surface.
Handle Material: CNC milled, polished and selectively anodized Titanium.

Liners and bezel are polished and anodized Titanium. Pocket clip is also CNC milled, polished and anodized like the handle, and the lines and holes even line up with the handle below.

(Click image for hi-res version)

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for taking a look.

Now you're just showing off!!! Magnificent work, Cory. I think the knife-building gene must run in your family. A pleasure to behold your work.

Well now, another beauty!!!! I congratulate you on being this good. Yes, even your Dad will have to say "well done"
Frank

Cory, Intriguing, takes a while to take it all in. Almost looked like a paiunting at first glimpse. Great! Dan

Back