Anybody got $9.3 million....

120mm is no joke, I have it on pretty good authority that the round doesn't actually have to detonate to cause a lot of sad faces... ;)

Les, did you miss the disclaimer . . . . .

"Units are now available for sale on the international market to stable, established nations pending approval from the Federation of Rechart."

This new toy may violate your home owner's association policy. Not to mention, you'd have to build a new garage.

Actually You'll need 18.5 mil if ya wanna sport her in the Hood. 9.2 mill export fee!! Then if your really frisky, 5+ mill for the sport package, Chrome, cd/dvd!!:D

Les, did you miss the disclaimer . . . . .

"Units are now available for sale on the international market to stable, established nations pending approval from the Federation of Richart."

This new toy may violate your home owner's association policy. Not to mention, you'd have to build a new garage.

No problem there, my nation is very stable, Not even sure what the "Federation of Richart" even is. I have no homeowner association and that sucker does not need a garage but after I scare the neighbors off with it I'll just back it into their house :) or, I could just park it in the yard, I have a 2+ acre side yard.

Actually You'll need 18.5 mil if ya wanna sport her in the Hood. 9.2 mill export fee!! Then if your really frisky, 5+ mill for the sport package, Chrome, cd/dvd!!:D

Hmmm, isn't it U.S. built? If so I'll go pick it up at the factory and drive it home, if not I'll have to revise my loan request :)

I'm sure for considerably less you can just get a truck rigged up like this if you can settle for slightly less firepower.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBpthlEx4Fw"]YouTube- SUV with Machine Gun Turret[/ame]

Don't forget to take out a second loan to pay for the fuel. These things get horrible fuel mileage.

At the firing range at Fort Knox they actually trailer those things to the firing range on flatbed trailers because it's too expensive to drive them out there.

I ordered mine in black with fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror ($1.2m option).

I have found that you can get more outta life with a kind word and a tank than a kind word alone.... ;)

My workplace makes the 120mm ammo for those big tincans, as well as a lot of other great big bang stuff. I used to work on the lines making fun stuff, including Hellfire warhead billets, mines, and 120mm ammo. They make just about everything munition-wise that the military uses, including much bigger stuff.

My job there now is much different, but I get back to the lines to watch when I want to, while on patrol.

Back