Kansas City knife show get together

JPSWorks

Hello to my fellow knifemakers. I know I havent been very active since I started my new job in January but I still work on my knives when I can. Regardless I have cleared my schedule next month to attend the knife show and look forward to meeting in person, all the makers I've met here on the forums.

Since the show is here in my home town I thought I might invite a bunch of the makers on here that are attending the expo over to my place, for some drinks, and some grilling after the show on Sat evening. I'll be grilling burgers and bratwurst.

If I can get things worked out with a good friend of mine I will also have one or two of his just brewed beers. By no means your typical home brewed beer either. Water and pop for those who choose not to drink alcohol.

If anyone is interested in getting together let me know.

John

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds fun. I was going up by myself originally, but I think wife and kids are coming too. If you were thinkin just the guys, guess we could leave the wives at the motel.:biggrin:

I would love the chance to come hang out John. Not sure if it would just be me or me and the better half. She hasn't decided whether or not she wants drug around all weekend. :biggrin:

Chris

I'm with Travis Payne and Jack Andress, but maybe we can figure something out. Thanks for the invite.

I'm with Travis Payne and Jack Andress, but maybe we can figure something out. Thanks for the invite.

That sounds good. Hope to see you at the show and hang out afterwards.

Well we will see. I have a big softball tournament going on that day at 4 of my fields that start at 12pm and runs til 7pm. I have to have at least 4 guys work this tournament and right now I only have 3 committed. I might not make the show Saturday but hopefully can stop by for the grill out.

I can price shop John, I just wondered if there were any "don't go there" places to be wary of.

Any word on your work schedule Justin?

Chris

I can price shop John, I just wondered if there were any "don't go there" places to be wary of.

Any word on your work schedule Justin?

Chris
I don't know, I have coverage for the games Saturday but this rain they are calling for can jack it all up. If we have to try and get 4 fields dried out I will have to go in.

I just got a Vip pass from someone yesterday so I'm planning on going Friday as well.

Back