Youtube Video

aldear

Hey guys if anyone is interested, Walter Sorrels just did a new video where he used BladeBond to construct a knife, with a little torture test at the end.

[video=youtube;qhuIhVUNTTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhuIhVUNTTs[/video]

Best Regards,

Andy Dear
Axis Outdoor Products
www.bladebond.com

Very cool , Walter is a friend of mine , We share the love of Japanese sword smithing ( katanakaji). Walter is a teacher , and a very good one at that . He has that monotone voice that allows you to understand what he trying to teach.

thanks for posting....... Bubba

Walter was instrumental in testing and evaluating several prototypes of our products. he's a wonderful guy with a GREAT sense of humor. It was a real pleasure working with him for sure.

Andy Dear
Axis Outdoor Products
www.bladebond.com

Blade bond sounds like a good product . Is it epoxy based glue ? I make a few bowies now and then and I would like to give it a try....

I'm a HUGE fan of Walter Sorrells' videos. He has a great gift for explaining things and demonstrating concepts and techniques clearly. Love the guy's sense of humor, too.

yes, 2 part epoxy...2 different formulas. You can read about them on the site for specifics.

Shoot me an email if you need anything!

Andy Dear
Axis Outdoor Products
www.bladebond.com

anyone know where to get real tree scales that were on walter's knife?? at least thats what they looked like to me

anyone know where to get real tree scales that were on walter's knife?? at least thats what they looked like to me
Check his you tube channel for his home made micarta video, that is what he used for the scales.

Back