Recent Projects

The nostalgic look of the brass hardware is always a classic. Just must be really depressing to HAVE TO keep it? Lol the dagger is nickel or stainless hardware? It has kind of a dice look with the pin and tube placement. Boot knife/dagger for the old school gambler? What is the technique for the dimpling of the sheath? Am full of newbie questions and am mezmerized by the differences in each knife. Just awesome.

The nostalgic look of the brass hardware is always a classic. Just must be really depressing to HAVE TO keep it? Lol the dagger is nickel or stainless hardware? It has kind of a dice look with the pin and tube placement. Boot knife/dagger for the old school gambler? What is the technique for the dimpling of the sheath? Am full of newbie questions and am mezmerized by the differences in each knife. Just awesome.
Hey Walt,
It's funny you mention the differences in each knife. I was looking through my FB page last night and thought the same thing. It's more or less a portfolio of my work. I asked myself why I do this and what does my craft say about me? The best answer I can come up with is its fun for me to try new things. I have a good job so if I'm going to make knives on my free time it has to be for the fun of it.
The hardware on the dagger is 416 SS and the dimpling is done with two sizes of "dimpling/leather scribes" I bought from Tandy.
I am a newbie too and always have time to answer questions and discuss things so PM me any time.
Thank you for the kind words.
Matt

Back