Taylor Made Knives
Osage Hunter
W2 tool steel with polished hamon
Flat ground blade
Premium 5A Desert Ironwood Burl
Premium African Black Ironwood
Brass pins and tube
Premium A+ Mosaic pin

Decorative vine and thorn filework on spine from tip to heel of blade.

I used two different types of Ironwood from two different continents for this handle. The Desert Ironwood Burl is from North America and the African Black Ironwood is from Africa.

They are sitting on natural micarta liners and separated with White G-10 spacers in between the two Ironwoods.

Thanks for looking. All comments welcome!uploadfromtaptalk1432137037061.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432137126883.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432137182751.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432137247214.jpg

I second the fore mentioned compliments as well as the pins and the tribal looking file work is an exquisite compliment to the passion you put into this knife.

I second the fore mentioned compliments as well as the pins and the tribal looking file work is an exquisite compliment to the passion you put into this knife.
Thank you sir, I'm glad that my passion is obvious in this knife. I really enjoy it when I get creative freedom to try something new and use my choice of materials

That's a great knife! I love the overall design an your choice of materials. Very well done.
Thanks! I am more than happy with the results of it myself. I really enjoyed making this one! This was my first time using African Black Ironwood and I absolutely love it! I'll be getting more

Back