Pair of AEB-L 8" chef knives

A-V

Hello,

This was my first working with two different materials on one handle, got to say I was inspired by all the bi-colored Wa handles I see on here!

The worst part really was making sure I didn't mess up when gluing them together. Drilling them was kind of a guess too as I didn't know how it would place itself once glued!

M0iJweql.jpg

W8bmw77l.jpg

cvSokYrl.jpg

Any comments are welcome,
thanks for looking!

Nice looking Kitchen Kutters. I like the handles too.:35:
One little suggestion. Grind & Dunk Grind & Dunk when you grind the handle pins. It looks like one got a little scorched leaving a little ring in the Amboyna.

Nice looking Kitchen Kutters. I like the handles too.:35:
One little suggestion. Grind & Dunk Grind & Dunk when you grind the handle pins. It looks like one got a little scorched leaving a little ring in the Amboyna.

The thing is when I cut the pins with my handsaw, they tend to end up a little bit flared at the end. This bigger part does not fit as nicely through my holes so I go ahead and spin it in my fingers on my belt grinder.

What you see is my removing too much from the pins and forgetting to slide them far enough so it does not appear after epoxying the handle, look at the picture it's really apparent.

mrVVo0ih.jpg

Back