First Time Chuck Burrows' Style Sheath...

TacticallySharp

KNIFE MAKER
I finally found the DVD set on Knife Sheath Making. This is my humble first try at making a Mexican Loop Sheath with my twist to it.

rps20150423_200341.jpg

Forgive my cellphone photo of it on my temporary work table. This as all my firsts is for me.

SWEET!!! Nice stamping, never got the hang of that....Love those Mexican style sheaths....
And, you are right...Chuck's dvd's taught me a ton!!

George you've done yourself proud and I like your "twist". My whole impetus for making the videos was in the hopes to inspire as well as teach.............

Thank you Dogs!

Chuck your DVD was hard to find in stock. When I finally got it, it was very well made and clearly explains the sheath making process. I especially like the fact that it covers hand stitching. Most of the other DVDs out there are based on sewing machines.

I am an admin on a Face Book group on Knife Sheath Making and your set is one of resources we suggest to new makers.

Thank you for making the set and sharing your talents.

Best I've found for being in stock is Amazon - unfortunately all of the artisans who made videos for CC are having problems with management so I suggest that those wanting a set get on ASAP....

Best I've found for being in stock is Amazon - unfortunately all of the artisans who made videos for CC are having problems with management so I suggest that those wanting a set get one ASAP....not a sales pitch per se, but those interested in more info on my finishing techniques can find that info on my Frontier Holster DVD

I saw this while it was wip. The finished product looks even more amazing, that's one heck of a sheath George. Very nice.

Back