Post up your Instagram handle

Justin Presson

I just wanted to start a thread for everyone to post up there Instagram account name to so it is easy for knifemakers, collectors, vendors and anyone to find each other.

I just started using instagram and at first I was a little hesitant but it is actually pretty dang cool and useful if your not on it I suggest checking it out.

Here is mine.

pressonknives

Justin, or one of you other guys in the know, would you explain Instagram a little to me? I just caved in and started using Facebook last fall and I keep seeing ads for Instagram, but I don't really know anything about it.

Hey Anthony,
It basically is another platform to share photos, videos and social network. As fare as I know it is only for mobile devices. You can only post photos and videos. You follow people and they follow you. All the " # " you see people posting relate to instagram. So for example I have posted some of my knives and along with a sort description of the knife I will #customknife #knife #madeinamerica #pressonknives #knifemaking and such so people can search a " # " and your knife will picture will pop up. People can like your pic and if they like your work they can start following you. So the next time you post something it pops up in there news feed, you can post knives for sell, another venue to reach out to potential customers. It's not as complicated as it sounds. It's like a streamlined Facebook. You can also link it to your Facebook account so it will automatically upload to your Facebook page. For knifemakers it's alot of WIP pics which I really like and so do collectors and potential customers. If I can answer any more questions let me know.
Here is a screen shot off my phone. I follow Nick Wheeler here is one of his post.

ccd27ee5db20f0237951f2a171d6145d.jpg

Back