Greetings from Sweden

supermono

Gentlemen,
I've been lurking here for quite some time.., and now finally got around to register. My name is Ola, 39y/o, self employed physio. Made my first knifes when i was about 10 years old.. Lost interest in knifemaking ( sounds impossible doesn't it? ) in my late teens, when girls and motorbikes took up all my time. Anyway, a couple of years ago i found a copy of Mr Tezoula's book... and when my first linerlock knifes said "click" and locked solid i was hooked again! My main interest is folding knifes, but every now and then i make fixed blade knifes. My latest knife project was a slipjoint (picture below), only done linerlocks up until now. I now fully understand why good quality slipjoints come with a hefty pricetag! Took me a couple of days and endless assembly-disassembly before i got evertyhing right.
Thanks all for contributing to this forum and sharing your knowledge!
/O20150406_115948.jpg

Welcome to KD Supermono, good to hear that getting hooked is truely a global phenomenon. I have yet to delv into the slipjoint realm but can relate to any good folding knife taking lots of extra work.

Back