Howdy from Sanger, Texas

RangerMadeKnives

KNIFE MAKER
Hey everyone, I am Bob Ohlemann from Sanger, Texas. I've been making knives for a little under a year now but, I've had some fantastic instruction and help from some of the best, Johnny Stout being my primary mentor. It also seems that just about every skill I've learned during my nearly fifty years has been in preparation to become a knifemaker. I retired from the Army in 2008 and I have to say, I have found my second calling. I am absolutely obsessed with producing asthetically pleasing, purposeful, high quality handmade knives. I've been pretty active on another forum but, I've had many a Google search steer me to Knife Dogs so, I figured I should join up and see what all the cool kids are doing. I see a lot of very good makers names floating around here so I hope to learn a lot!

Bob

Glad to see you joined us here as well. I have always enjoyed seeing your projects posted on the other page.

Chris

Thanks for the welcome guys. I need to figure out the lay of the land here. Also, if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, I could use some help. I paid for a Knifemaker membership but can't figure out how to update it. Is this something the Mods have to do for me or am I missing something?

Bob

Back