.22 long rifle

Abbott

I could not believe my eyes today when I stopped at my local Wal-Mart store. It's been about 2 years since I have been able to purchase any .22 long rifle ammo there but today they had some in stock! I walked out of the store with 600 rounds of Winchester 40 grain round nose. It cost me $56.00 bucks but whose counting!

I've noticed that .22 ammunition is starting to come back a little at a time here in Utah. It's still way too expensive when it comes in, but there's usually some place in town to buy from when my stocks get low.

I've noticed that .22 ammunition is starting to come back a little at a time here in Utah. It's still way too expensive when it comes in, but there's usually some place in town to buy from when my stocks get low.

That is good news!

They have a 100 round limit here but every once in awhile I get lucky and score a brick. I'm stock piling for a major ground squirrel invasion

I'm convinced that tree rats (squirrels) is the reason the .22 was invented. I bought a .22 cal nitro piston pellet rifle a while back and that thing will do a job on the evil critters. If I ever meet Noah in another life I'm going to ask him why he took them aboard the ark.

Back