Creating a logo!

Eliminite

Hello,

I myself am new to knife making, and am struggling with purchasing all of my equipment, it may be due to my age and because of my salary. I am a graphic designer at a printing company and looking to get myself well suited for knife making so I can do this for a living. I am looking to help other out in that are new or just want a better looking logo.

If you would like me to help you out, or want me to make you a logo, go ahead and message me so we can get started.

Keep in mind this ain't for FREE!! I need money myself, and equipment so I am sure we can figure something out.

Some other things to keep in mind:

• I do everything from scratch, your logo has never been viewed by the public, it is not copyrighted until you own it, (that is what you need to deal with I have no experience in legal issues like that.)
  • I do work at a printing company, I have the ability to make you business cards (it is not the 500 qty. for 10$, it is quality work which will be less than your local printing company because I am not charging you up the poop shoot with tax and pre press fees.)
  • I need some inspiration to work from; if you are forging maybe keep in mind that you need something simple when doing the stamps on your blades
  • Non-negotiable: I will be saving all work done for my portfolio, this is why I am working for so cheap.
  • I can make any type of printing work you have in mind; business cards, flyers, web design, logo's, templates, etc.
  • I also have co workers and contacts for other related services
  • My work starts at 100$ or trade; (that is cheap.) This includes, one approved logo, up to 5 different proofs, and one business card template

I am looking for a heat treating oven(working) and grinders (just for you to keep in mind.)
:57:

Back