Some Snaps of My Fresh knife Collection

harshitgpt89

I am going to post three snaps from my fresh collection of knives which includes a fixed blade knife or neck knife, a folding knife and a multi tool as well.
IMG_20150317_163741.jpg

IMG_20150317_163917.jpg

IMG_20150317_164228.jpg

I really need some suggestions to increase my collection of knives.
Any suggestions are really welcomed.

Awesome! Welcome to the addiction bro. In the world of production knives there is such a massive difference in quality. Basically, you get what you pay for. Cheap knives generally equal poor performing steel. There are exceptions to that general rule though. Knives from Mora are awesome and surprisingly inexpensive. Stay away from Bud K, most of the proprietary crap on SMKW, knives live home shopping and so on. Smith and Wesson, Colt and 95% of the crap found in tractor supply stores, hardware stores etc. Look for good name brands that don't compromise with cheap stainless.What you get in return for the money will be a lifetime tool versus a throw down. All in all, quality knives are not cheap. Good well known production folders that are decent tools and known for decent quality are CRKT, Kershaw, Gerber, Camillus, Case, most Boker, SOG, Bench made, Zero Tolerance, Cold Steel. Good fixed blade production knives that generally won't let you down. Becker knife and tool(kabar), SOG, TOPS knives, Cold Steel, Morakniv to name a few. Happy collecting bro...you ain't shaking this addiction so get comfortable and enjoy!!!

harshitgpt89
looks like you have a good jump on collecting. Like Freeman said buy the best you can afford. Some day down the road they will be worth allot more. I could have bought Viet Nam area Randalls all day for around $150 and now 20+ years later they are starting at $500 and go up from there! Good Luck, and ya, knives are addicting!

[h=2][/h]

Back