Hi all

my name is TOM, my handle is IRONBLADE62. i love to rebuild bowies or any other knife i find or buy cheap that has no handle. this has been my hobby since i have been in a wheelchair for about 7 years. i have no cartilage in my knees. they won't put new knees in because i have on going cellulitis in both legs. so i got wheels to keep rolling on !! i am one who will pick a combat knife over a gun. i am well trained in hand to hand combat, even in my 4 wheeler. my favorite is a U.S.A made MK-047 combat knife i always have it with me. GOD bless all have a grate day

Hi Tom
Sorry bout the knees! I must say I like your taste in knives! How bout you post up some pics of your knives!
Steve

Welcome to the dogpound Tom...you will not find a better bunch of people anywhere..make yourself at home...and looking forward to seeing some of your work

Hi Tom
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like you know how to make the best of things!
Good luck to you Sir, I was in the same boat as you few years ago, (car accident), but with a lot of grim determination and divine intervention manged to get going again!

Take care

Paul

Hi Tom,
I think alot of us take for granted how cool it is that somebody like yourself can get dealt a tough hand and come out swingin'
Thanks for your story!
Regards,
Steve

nice to meet you PAUL, i just keep on rolling i am out of knives now but when spring comes i will be rolling all over the town in search of bowies for sale. as soon as i get batteries i will post some pictures of a deer hide sheath i made for my bowie. have a great day and GOD BLESS

thank you STEVE, hay its life but i just keep on rolling on. L.L. i love this group it so nice to be a part with you all. have a great day.

i will but don't have meany, my black smith friend i had forge my bowie knives died 2 years ago. he did awesome work i would take a bowie pattern i wanted made to him in a few days to a week he called it was done. but now i cant afford the the prices. he charged me $100.00 a knife. so now i find old unwanted knives that need saved. and bring them back to life. i will check out your web page today. have a great weekend STEVE.

Back