Idaho Spud

jcripe

KNIFE MAKER
Howdy, Jerry Cripe from Meridian, Id. Started collecting knives young and few years ago started making all my karate weapons for classmates and myself. Needed to make some out of metal, so built a forge, well knife making took over. Trip to coast stopped in Walla Walla and met Bruce Bump, and gave me great encouragement. Hammer in, Tilly Alberta last year with an incredible bunch of Bladesmiths. Build most of my tooling, just finished my Bruce Bump style vertical forge. I joined the forum over a year ago, but have only been studying. Great place.
Great to be Here, Jerry

Hey Jerry,
Good to see you on here. I like your ability to make all your own tools including the air hammer. You will be a good addition here if you share some of that hard earned knowledge you have. Post often Please!

Thank you Bruce, Ever since I found your file guide on the forum, I've been following your wip. Being in your demonstration class in Tilly has really helped me. I am willing to share any of my tooling building projects. 20150221_133517.jpg

well enough watching from a far. it's time to jump in and post some WIP's on making some of those tools. Welcome to the pound.

Back