Louisiana Knifemakers & Collectors Association

Anyone (maker or collector) interested in forming a LA assoc., please contact me using the info. listed in my sigline below. If I can get 12 people to commit to attending a meeting to get this going, I'll do my best to help get it up and running.
I've already looked into the venue cost for an annual show and can discuss it at the meeting. I think it would be nice to have a show such as this locally and hopefully it will grow a little each year.
I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Darrin,

I might be interested in joining you. I've just started with knife making so I don't really have any knives to show yet but it would be a good idea for me to get into the group at the ground floor.

Let me know more about it. I live outside of New Orleans. I'm new to the state. Moved from Texas to be with the grandkids.

Grizzly Bear

I'll be scheduling the first meeting soon. Send me an email at the address below so I'll have your address and I'll be sure to send you info. once we set a date, time, & place.
Thanks for your interest and look forward to meeting you.

I'm also from Louisiana and think this is a great idea, but I also fall into the boat of having no knives to show. It would be great for me to be able to find some people and get to talk about knives person to person. I'm from the northeast/Monroe area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrin I will try and get with you and your new group. I got bad news a few hours ago and I may not be able to make it for a while.

My daughter was told today that she has started labor at 7 months. The baby most likely won't survive at this age. She has been ordered to have complete bed rest and take medicine that will make the contractions lighter. My wife went through the same thing at 7 months. I was working full time so my mother and her sister stayed with her during the day. Since she has two kid, 6 and 3 years old, my wife and I need to stay with her as much as possible. I will let you know when I can meet with you guys.

God Bless and please pray for us.

Grizzly Bear

Back