Long Day

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Well I got a call from the school saying Roman was sick. So I went and got him and came home. Well that is when the fun started. Let me see so far the projectile vomit has het me dead on, the dog, the floor a couple of times and the bed. And when I say projectile I am talking full spray 4 feet away. Other than that he is fine. No fever and seems alright. So my day has been oh so fun. Can't complain really, he just can't hold anything down. To tell the truth it has been impressive. Parents will understand, you have to find some humor it this or it will drive you crazy. If you get a chance please say a little prayer for Roman. He is already bugging me to go to school right now.

Thanks,

James

Doesn't Reader's Digest have a section called 'Laughter is the Best Medicine'?
Best wishes for Roman to overcome his projectile vomit. ;)

Prayers for Roman coming up so to speak. I just hope your mouth was closed when the vomit hit you. When my daughter has been sick she always seems to say daddy can I have a hug right before puking right in my face. Has happened 4 times. I have learned to keep my mouth closed.

LOL !
Prayers out to the little fella for a speedy recovery !

Mine's too young for school but thanks for the heads up on what to look forward too.

The projectile vomit reminded me of when my son was 3 months old. On the changing table he let the pee fly ! Shot right past my shoulder and sprayed down the couch LOL. I was so proud (weird?) that I busted out the tape measure to check his distance. A hair over 6 feet ! GOOD DISTANCE ! Got a picture of the peed on couch somewhere.

Again speedy recovery to Roman !

-Josh

Prayers sent for your buddy James. Good your keeping a level head, our youngsters need that! You should probably run down to the shop and grab that face shield...Safety first pardner:D

Chris

Back