Just got home from the movie American Sniper.

rhinoknives

Very well done in cast,acting, directing realism. Overall the best movie I've seen since the King's Speech.

We all know when Michael Moore can go!

One small part toward the very end when he is playing with his family at home and he is wearing a six shooter single action and he cocks and points it at his wife.

No one with the amount of firearm safety training that Chris Kyle had, would do a stunt like. My wife that I am training even said, No way!, to me as soon as he draws & cocks the peacemaker. I know, its Hollywood.

I really thought it was an excellent movie.

The only thing I didn't like, was it jumps around to much. I say The book is much better.

Books are books and movies are, well, Movies. I didn't have any problems with the timeline. I also thought it did a good job of showing the stresses or war on all sides including the good Iraqi family that wanted to get the butcher etc out of their country and how Kyle wasn't comfortable with the "Legend" talk. He just wanted to protect our men and serve his country.

The real footage at the end of all of the Vets and people honoring Kyle as the motorcade drove by was a tear jerker for me.

Just got home from seeing it. I knew a lot about him, but I'd say a ton of people in the theater had no clue how it ended. You're right, the closing scenes were the hardest. Good movie.

I had held off seeing it until the wife finally got pushy.. I am a member of the Patriot Guard Riders and attend ALOT of funerals of service members.. I had heard the funeral was included in the movie... and it gets me all riled up when they do "Hollywood" things in movies to military funerals.. Stupid I know..but it's all about respect.. but luckily those moments of the movie were the real event and not Hollywood. ..still teared up tho... but all in all...good movie... Chris would have hated it lol

That was the best movie I have seen in a long time! If you haven't seen it yet, take some Kleenex!

Back