Tinfoil Hat Society

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

There has always been an underlying buzz here on KnifeDogs regarding a "secret society" of "illuminati", "know-it-alls", "bigwigs", or other wise just plain "wise guys". The common thread being the fact that they all wore special tinfoil hats that kept them safe from mindreaders, gamma rays, hackers, gypsies and some, but not all, types of hippies.

I personally have been accused of being a member of this secret society, although having fervently denied this association, I recently received this curio in the mail with the special instructions: "KEEP THIS FOR TWO WEEKS AND THEN PASS IT ON TO THE NEXT MEMBER"

Always in fear of extra terrestrial repercussions, spells, curses, good wishes from mother in laws, and all other bad omens and threats I will follow these directions.

Soooooo, when you receive this statue, treat it like the most vehemently horrible chain letter and pass it on.

Good luck, you WILL need it.

respectfully submitted,
Steve Janik

photo.JPG

That's cool Steve- who in the world ever thought to start that? Oh, somebody with a warped mind?..... warped mind.... IT WASN"T ME!!!! I promise it wasn't me regardless of what my wife says about my mind! {grinning broadly}

Hmmm?
We have a lady in the town where I live that attends EVERY City Council Hearing with her tin foil hat properly adjusted!

It seems this is a growing theme across America! :42:
I personally don't care for tin foil hats :58: because they interfere with my radio reception on my right lower molar that get's Radio Free Mars! :alien:

HaHaHa What happens on knife dogs stays on knife dogs :nothing::shush: First Peter Martin now Janik Oh the irony :lol: Guess we will never now!!!!

Steve, I thought you were going to bring me into that secret society? Now everybody knows about it.. You really let me down :biggrin:

God bless

HaHaHa What happens on knife dogs stays on knife dogs :nothing::shush: First Peter Martin now Janik Oh the irony :lol: Guess we will never now!!!!

To know I belong to the secret order and have done my solemn duty to pass on the coveted "Tin Hat Buddha" has been a privilege and honor. I solemnly swear to uphold and cherish the benevolent brotherhood bylaws and secretly canvas the country side for others wishing to become the same. HOOOZA!

Thanks Larry

Back