Keith done got hisself Hitched...

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

Just when we all thought that there was no more hope for poor ol' Keith Willis, an Angel came down to save his wretched soul.
God Bless Donna and Keith.

IMG_7708.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, gotta say, she is a good woman. As with most of us men....
She is much better than I deserve.. Thanks again

God bless

Congrats Keith!
I didn't finally marry till I was 50 myself my bride in her 40's. There is no telling how our lives unfold and in many ways my wife & I are more mature , "well, she is anyways", and able to deal with things.

We all wish you many, many happy years together.

Thanks Laurence and Brad... You are right Laurence being more mature is a big thing
I was married 21 years the first time.... Didn't know her 4 months before I married her, neither of us were really ready and it showed the entire time.
I really did some growing and am thankful for the learning experience , thanks again my friends

God bless

Congratulations Keith. 38 years for me and the Misses. I tell her all the time, " Thats a long time to be married to the wrong man!" LOL! My only advice is, Never go to bed Mad!
Steve

Thanks Steve, congrats on 38 years...... not sure I will live 38 more years, but if the Lord blesses me with that I pray I will still be with this one.

God bless

Hahaha, Rudy ,she is totally behind the fact that I make knives ,but I don't think she'll be making any part of them :)

God bless

Hahaha, Rudy ,she is totally behind the fact that I make knives ,but I don't think she'll be making any part of them :)

God bless

Keith,
That can be good! My wife helps me by calling me out of the shop to eat and sometimes brings refreshments and food out if I can't leave or I have a guest working in the shop with me. She will find her ways to contribute. She doesn't need to get her fingers burnt or breath dust to help you.

The Best to you both!

Back