2 of my all time favorites combined..

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
HHH Knives Custom 270mm Chef knife..

This one is a combination of 2 of my favorite materials. Feather damascus and curly koa. The blade is just under 11" of cutting edge. This one was VERY photogenic And the camera loved it. Taking knife pictures is not a easy thing to do. and taking GOOD knife pictures is a art in itself. Sometimes I manage to get a few good ones. Today EVERY one was a good one! So I shared a bunch on different backdrops. I know there is alot of pictures and talk in the photo area. and these were taken in natural light. on a overcast day. Seems my camera liked it!!

Thanks for looking and God Bless YA!
Please let me know what ya think of this combination.

Boy, that feather Damascus is insanely beautiful stuff. I can't remember seeing something that catches my eye like that stuff does. WOW! Great work

Also, I forgot another of my main thoughts on the first post, I got so excited about the Damascus. The different layers on the handle are simply amazing, I can only hope to be able to do work half that good someday, AWESOME.

Wayne

That is just stunning. I am pretty much obsessed with the feather pattern. I am still really new at this. I am a bit puzzled about how you get the carbon steel to go black. I have used both muriatic acid and ferric chloride yet my blades go grey. What am I missing?

Randy, That is beautiful work, I've loved feather Damascus from the first time I layed eyes on it. Beautiful work, Thanks for sharing. DanDean

The computers automatic word help got the better of me on my previous post. It should not be Dan Dean, Sorry, Dan

Sweet Knife Randy. I love your feather damascus and curly anything. Very well done. I also love the way you did the liners. Overall a very well made knife and very easy on the eyes!

Thanks guys!! Kevin. you are the KING of feather. Which makes this comment a huge complement. Much respect sir.

Blessings
Randy

Back