Matched set

firecog

Trying to catch up on posting some knives.
Here's a couple bowies I finished up recently.

Both have blades of D2, differential HT by Lee Oates of Bearclaw, approximately 6" and 8",OD/Black G10, stainless hardware, through-tang construction with glass breakers on the back end of the handles.
The smaller one was chosen by a friend.The larger one has a couple blems and I had Cerakoted to test it out and see how it holds up.

Feedback and advice appreciated.

IMG_0749.jpgIMG_0757.jpgIMG_0770.jpgIMG_0773.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0865.jpgIMG_0870.jpg

They look stout and reliable!....I really doubt the benefit of a classbreaker,...it is just like a bottle opener...I can open a bottle with nearly everything in reach, so it is with destroying glass, but anyway this are great looking knives!

They look stout and reliable!....I really doubt the benefit of a classbreaker,...it is just like a bottle opener...I can open a bottle with nearly everything in reach, so it is with destroying glass, but anyway this are great looking knives!

'Benefit' is a relative term.. if you're in need of it, and it's available, it's benefical...
They were actually put on at the request of my friend for added capabilities, whether breaking glass, or applying alternative methods of persuasion.

Back