Thulya wood snake

bubba-san

These kittle boxes are made in north Africa near morocco . The natives carve these cool little boxes and they put a live snake in it that, will bite you if you open in . Of course this box is empty but, I thought the idea was cool as is the wood . So I will show you how box works . you just slide back the button and a snake is supposed to come out and bite you . This one doesn't work . Arrrrgggghhh I must have got one that still had a snake in it .
" Somebody help me "

Attachments

• thulya wood snake 001.JPG
    thulya wood snake 001.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 29
  • thulya wood snake 003.JPG
    thulya wood snake 003.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 27
  • thulya wood snake 004.JPG
    thulya wood snake 004.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 30
  • thulya wood snake 005.JPG
    thulya wood snake 005.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 27
  • thulya wood snake 006.JPG
    thulya wood snake 006.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 32
Bubba-san,
I've seen variations on this theme. It was/is a way to transport a deadly serpent to your enemies tent, bed or articles of clothing and let the poisonous snake go to do the job for you.
The wood on your's is very attractive

I can't talk right now , Numb all over and starting to go blind .... I forgot , that's normal for me . You are right traditionally they did do that but, now they are simply tourists gags

The great wood did catch my eye though....

Bubba from what I know of you ain't no snake venom gonna take you out. Crazy gun totin neighbor is a different story. Glad you moved.

Hey Doug , Hows it going ? I took care of neighbor . Feds took his guns as he was felon , he is now in the Pokey ........ Feelin OK only 10 more days and I can go outside in the sun....

cant go in sun , it messes me up bad . I can wait.... B.

Glad your feelin ok. Hang in there cause I am coming to visit when I get my sh!! Straight and your up for it.

You bet I am . Havent had any company in a while been kickin back ... I have 1 more week on pills . Don't know how long the side effects last ? Have a few more blood tests and I will be
good to go . With a good oil change , tune-up and some new tires and I will be fine ....... Bubba

Back