Knife World article about ICCE show,Kansas City.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
Here is the link to an article Knife World did about our combined Knifemakers Guild/American Bladesmith Society show,ICCE,International Custom Cutlery Exposition,coming in September 2015.
It gives the history of The Knifemakers Guild,and American Bladesmith Society,and how the beginnings of both organizations relate to Kansas City.
http://www.knifeworld.com/icce-show.html

I'm looking forward to this one. The Guild and the ABS started in Kansas City. The entire custom knife making industry as we know it started there. I bet there are some interesting knife enthusiasts and collectors in attendance.

Last edited:
Excellent article. Kudos to both organizations and Knife World for getting the story out so well so far in advance of the show.

Charlie cashed my check for my show table, so I guess I'm in :)

Sounds like a good show ... I know this sounds silly but, there are 2 Kansas City's . 1 in Missouri and one in Kansas . right across border from each other ... which is it ???

no mention in literature on link . Of course I am half way blind . "somebody help me" Bubba

Thanks Bruce , I will be there . Not as an exhibitor, unless I get hot and make a few swords ? Looking through the link I did not see where its being held ? address Ph #

thanks for info .... Bubba

Found it, Not sure how it turned out vertical but, it did ... still readable.....The inaugural
International Custom
Cutlery Exposition (ICCE)
will be held September 18-
20, 2015 at the Kansas
City Marriott Downtown.
The location was by no
means a random choice,
for both organizations
have roots in that city.
From 1972 to 1985, all but
one of the Guild’s annual
shows were held there; the