Just today!

rhinoknives

I was in a public toilet and had just sat down, when I heard a voice from the next stall.
He said, "Hi, how are you?" Embarrassed I said, "I am doing fine."

The voice said, "So what are you up to?" I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here!"

From the next stall came, "Can I come over?" Annoyed, I replied, "Rather busy right now!"

Then the voice said, "Listen, I will have to call you back.
There's an idiot in the next stall here answering all of my questions."

LOL! I got a chuckle out of that one.

Now, that sounds like something you'd read on the internet..... Oh wait - I DID read it on the internet.

Laurence - that's funny, and I can see it could actually happen..... sounds like something that could happen to me.

Thanks for the good laugh

Ken H>

Pretty good joke....The funny thing is this almost exact situation happened to me around 15 years ago.

I'm at a Barnes and Noble sitting in a comfortable chair quietly reading a magazine minding my own business when out of nowhere this guy sitting across from me just blurts out.

"What's going on?'

"Not much" I said (confused)

"What are you doing later?"

"Um, I'm going to run some errands" I said

"Want to grab a bite to eat?" (Still looking down at his magazine)

"Huh?" I said

He then stands up and with one hand, sets his magazine down, and with the other I notice he's holding a cell phone. I quickly notice it has a single ear phone plugged into it and embarrassment sets in.

He turned without ever making eye contact with me and just walked away.

The funny thing is, he probably still tells the same story from his point of view.

John

You see people with cell phones all the time, everywhere....what did these people do before cell phones? Guess I'm an old fart and technologically deficient because I don't own a cell phone. My wife has one and she calls me constantly when she is at work. Do this, do that, and don't forget the other thing she says. If the only reason for having a cell phone is so you can call me and remind me you have something else you want me to do, I'd prefer they didn't exist. On the other hand I want her to have it just in case.
Oh...and yes, I have fallen prey to the unseen cell phone.
Thanks for the chuckle Laurence.

Ha thats hilarious!! Who talks on the phone on the crapper anyway?? isn't that against man code?? Great story I'll be telling that one at work thanks for sharing!

Ha thats hilarious!! Who talks on the phone on the crapper anyway?? isn't that against man code?? Great story I'll be telling that one at work thanks for sharing!

Arock,
Yes I still consider that a time off interlude. Nothing is sacred anymore! I guess some people never shut the darn things off.

This made me laugh! Thanks for that.
Cell phone have consumed most everybody. We just ordered a pair of I phone 6's What the heck does an old fart like me need with an I phone 6?

Cell phone have consumed most everybody. We just ordered a pair of I phone 6's What the heck does an old fart like me need with an I phone 6?

I would think you would find a way to add a nice Damascus blade and a blackpowder barrel to it. Can't wait to see the prototype. HEHEHE

Yep! Bruce, Darrin is right! You need to come up with an accessory for iPhones that clamp around them so you can Cut,Shoot and Yak all at the same time! LOL

My wife and I both bought iPhone 5 S's yesterday and They are more than advanced enough for me! LOL

Last edited:
Laurence coming form a old Topeka boy that was funny.. How have you been? I hope you are doing great.... Ed

Back