Poor single mothers.

Work ?
The one I got was trying to hook-up :what!:. What would I do with a Samoan lady with one kid ? :les: Better yet, what would the queen say about it ? Unless of course they can work the forge and grinder......hmmmmmm.

Rudy

I'd be afraid of single mothers named Irwin, Howe, Mcfarland and Spence. Actually, I'd be more afraid of clicking on the link.

What's with all these visitor messages from poor single mothers seeking work?

somewhere a site you visited put a tracking cooking into your system and the ad pops up due to that.
The ads that pop up are driven by bids and a lot of other things, including your browsing history.

If you are seeing offensive ads (not G rated), I can see if I can block the exact domain.

Tracy, they aren't ads, they are messages that most of us got over night. I did get one from some "girl" named Franco with 4 kids from Slovakia looking to be friends with me. The messages were all very similar and they all had a link that we could click. It's just someone spamming.

Last edited:
somewhere a site you visited put a tracking cooking into your system and the ad pops up due to that.
The ads that pop up are driven by bids and a lot of other things, including your browsing history.

If you are seeing offensive ads (not G rated), I can see if I can block the exact domain.

Boss,
I have not gotten any of these. They are visitor messages sent to members in here and so are visable to me under the "Whats New " heading. I'm surprised you haven't seen them!

ahh...OK, no wonder I wasn't seeing them.

We had to remove the manual registration here as it was getting a bit much and we seemed to be keeping out good new members.
That opened the door for some spammer robots to get in.

Report anyone sending spam as a visitor message and I can ban them.

The little triangle in the lower left corner of posts is the report problem message button.

I looked at one of the visitors message in order to report it but didn't see a little triangle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back