Something I Am Very Proud Of

Wade Hougham

I have been waiting for my gun to arrive before I made this post and here it is.
The gun rig was made by my GREAT friend Terry (KT). The rig has ostrich inlay and my pics just don't do it justice. Kt also provided me with the materials to make the knife which is some beautiful damascus with walrus ivory for the handle. The gun is an Uberti Frisco 45.

I hope you enjoy the view

Attachments

• Lookie Lookie 002.jpg
    Lookie Lookie 002.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Lookie Lookie 001.jpg
    Lookie Lookie 001.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Gun Rig 3.JPG
    Gun Rig 3.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Gun Rig 2.jpg
    Gun Rig 2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Close Up 1.jpg
    Close Up 1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Lookie Lookie 004.jpg
    Lookie Lookie 004.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Lookie Lookie 005.jpg
    Lookie Lookie 005.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Wade you sure OUTDID yourself on the knife. Its beautiful. The gun is a show piece also. You can wear that rig in real style. Couldn't belong to a BETTER person and FRIEND,.. Glad u like it.. Terry

Last edited:
The way our world is falling apart that may be essential "going down to the corner store" dress soon!!
Awesome job...Love that old iron.....

Thank you, comments are always appreciated.
The pics look nice but in order to be able to get the fullest appreciation of KT's talent you would have to see this one in person, it is simply amazing.

Wade

Wade lets make another one. This time I will make the knife and you make the holster.. KT:biggrin: OUCH

Awesome on both the knife and the rig! I know to really appreciate either you have to see them in person!

Awesome work all round. And you are indeed blessed to be able to buy and carry just about what you like - protect those rights!!

Back