Clip point slipjoint - in white and purple G10 micarta....

Kroo

KNIFE MAKER
My first ever knife offered for sale here at KD :D

Clip point slip joint, in a slightly different color scheme
smile.gif
Even though I chose it, I have to admit being a bit skeptical about this choice at first, as I'd not used this purple before, but it really worked. It has a "blue jeans" kind of feeling about it... 1/16th white G10 liners, 1/8th purple G10 micarta scales, adjustable stainless steel pivot screw and pins, the 2.64 inch blade is from 1/10th 12c27, OAL open 5.88, Weighs in at 1.48oz (42.5 grams). Walks and talks smoothly with very nice snap both ends. Spring is firm, but not excessively so, and pinches open quite easily - hence the absence of a nail nick.

Asking $168, INCLUSIVE of Paypal fees and registered Airmail with an international tracking number.

Should you be interested please mail or PM me before posting here - I am advertising elsewhere and in the event of more than one response, the time/date stamp of the mail/PM will determine who was first.

Thank you for your consideration.

g_0TK0S2b30aP0mizyvNtNDNN9Hn6Mf1s3SX3uu6GxM=w295-h221-p-no
xK7DJ6unAVtAlKL3P3H1hOVoUyJTprULL2_yExB7VkM=w295-h221-p-no
e2O41kD7tJWKfS8q7ayWpdlYN_rep6upDXZMzLQ7dYU=w295-h221-p-no
ryS7maepPUmrYa0x7f7D9z3XSflk_YDtUOFX3XfOzRQ=w276-h207-p-no

I like it! I made some canvas micarta in black gray and purple and was a little uneasy about it but it turned out great. Sometimes you just have to be adventurous. Great looking knife.

Back