Ladies & Gentleman! A moment please!

Thank you C. Craft, Demo and Teddy! I'm feeling better this morning.
I just don't do well lying around when I have Orders to work on! lol

Thanks again.

Laurence, do yourself a favor and don't get out there doing anything that might jeopardize your recovery. My buddy that had this done also had a rotor cup repair last year. He said he thought it was torture when had the CTS repaired but the rotor cup repair was even worse, cause he couldn't ride his Harley, the whole time after they did they surgery until the doctor released him sometime later!!!:what!: He told me, Cliff I swear I am sitting in here and I hear that old bike callin my name, and say come on out and play!:biggrin: His wife laughed and said, that's just the pain meds!!! Anyway I know how hard it is. After I had that quadruple bypass it seemed they would never release me back to doing things and when they did it seemed I had no stamina for a while but now I look back and think how much my quality of life has improved!! Take care my friend!!!

Glad to hear all went well. Rest, take care of yourself, and like everyone says; don't push it. You'll be better than new real soon.

Bubba-san, Mud, Jim and everyone!

Thanks. Its been six days and the really bad discomfort seems to be over. If any of you guys ever get this done, ice and keeping the arm elevated really help a lot so I can keep the pills to a minimum.

I'm bandaged from my hand to past my elbow with enough wrapping to make a mummy
jealous! lol. My hand has better sensation every day.Its showing me how constricted the nerves are in my right arm. I will have to get the right arm done too eventually. lol

I get the bandages off on the 15th.

Good news, Lawrence. Now, be a good boy and do what the doc's tell you so that you get better quicker. :)

I don't know how I missed this thread until now Laurence but I wish you well in your recovery and also hope the surgery solves your problems.

Wishing you the best L. I gotta tell ya , every time time I bump, slip , scratch, or just outright make a mistake on my knives, I go from cussing to taking a breath and thinking of YOU ! And calling it a "Design Modification " then I laugh..

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend!

Darrin, And others, Thanks for the good wishes and I think the surgery has been beneficial already.

Mikey, Yep! Life seems like one big design modification some days! LOL It's a DM.

Back