8 Inch Chefs

antigoth24

Several months ago I was approached to do a limited edition line of chef's knives for a small company in New York. After much discussion of design they are almost done, all that remains is for the companies logo to be laser etched into the box lids and the logos (their's and mine to be put on the knives). While I was finishing these up I also made another 8 inch chef's knife for my sister as a present for her helping out with my upcoming wedding. All comments and criticisms welcome. Thanks for looking!

Specs:

Standard model
- Overall length: 14 1/2 inches
-Blade: 15n20 and 1095
-Handle: Stabilized black ash burl with stainless steel pins.

"Executive"? Model:
- Overall length: 14 1/2 inches
-Blade: 15n20 and 1095
-Handle: Mastodon molar, ebony, and mosaic pins

Boxes:

Curly maple and curly Mahogany

Chef's knife for my sister:

Overall length: 14 1/2 inches
Blade: W2
Handle: Mastodon molar, snakewood, ebony.
Pins: copper tubing and stainless steel

Robert

Thanks guys and thanks for taking a look at my website DeMo it's always a pain to try to keep that site working properly...:sad:

Thanks guys and thanks for taking a look at my website DeMo it's always a pain to try to keep that site working properly...:sad:

I look at a lot of knife related websites. I find inspiration from other maker's work. I do not try to copy or steal from other maker's . . . but, I try to gain knowledge by looking at other knives and trying to figure out how they were made. Your website is very nicely built and interesting to look at/through.

You make nice knives, take nice pictures and present them very well to the public via the website. Keep up the good work.

DeMo

Back