friction folders- 9 batch- WIP

lerman

Hello, i haven't posted for a long time as i was working hard on this project to finish it in time as i'm just about to move to a new shop.

broken tap

blades are back from HT

laser etching the logos

thanks for looking

Wow Lee great job. I have always loved your work and it's fun to see behind the screens.

It's interesting to me to see your sending your blades out for HT and not doing them in house.

Erik

thanks,
Erik, i do hope to get a proper oven soon and start doing my own HT, i do HT myself some carbon stels like, O1, F3...
supplies are much more expensive here (Israel) and the shipping cost for an oven from the US is a bit crazy,
also i try to stick to what i'm good at, i believe you can't be an expert in every thing :)
the HT company i work with does HT to critical components in the aerospace and military industries, so this is my bast option to get the best HT i can at the moment.

it's not mine, it belongs to the guy in the pic standig next to it, he has a portable laser etching service.

That is a lot of work, my friend!very diligently and persistently!(not to mention the work on the pics for the pack...)
Fine and elegant friction folders!....my favourite is the Padouk one, no surprise,right?
All the best and good luck for you new shop!

Back