Integral handle Boning knife.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a few pictures of a knife I have been working on.

This one is a Integral handle boning knife. The blade is Predator pattern damascus forged by Randy Jr of HHH Knives. RC 61
Handle is a amazing combination of mammoth ivory and copper fittings with copper and black spacers and single mosaic pin.
Tapered tang rounded spine and choil..

Thanks for checkin out the post. As always comments or critiques welcomed.

Absolutely love the etch and the handle really sets it off! Two thumbs up!!

If I have anything I don't like about it, that would be the big stick down/out at the ricasso, and that could be just my preference. I see a lot of it these days but try as I might I just can't make myself like it,...........it just seems out of place to my eyes. Intergals are hard enough but this one just shows all the hard work you put into it!

Over all though you knocked that one out of the ball park! :1971_dancing_dog::clap::taz: my pals are doing the happy dance!

Last edited:
Randy,
It's not only very attractive, but looks very functional and user friendly with your distal taper, slight recurve and rounded spine.

Still near the top of the list of my favorite HHH knives, and you've made some outrageously nice stuff since this.

Back