Bush Monkeys

Reggie Ham

Here are some photos I took earlier of my 4 Bush Monkeys I've acquired over the span of the past month. I first stumbled across the Bush Monkey website while Googling custom knife makers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I stumbled across his page, and got hooked right away. I wanted knives that didn't have all the glistening aesthetics, although many of the makers on this forum make some really nice looking knives. The Basic Schools were both already made and ready to ship, and they are the #01 and #02, so I had to get both. I then ordered the Popcorn with the jade green ghost scales. My last to get is the little one of the group, the Scrapper.

These photos were taken and edited with my phone, but I did try to mimic Jeff's style of photography. The one with my AR is the Basic School with OD green G-10 scales; with the compass and messenger style bag is the Popcorn; with my Ruger single six is the Scrapper (the one I wear every day/night shift I'm at the powerplant); and the one with my Sig 1911 is the other Basic School. Jeff is a great guy to work with, and right now he's working on a couple of knives that we discussed about in person that I wanted made for my father and myself. I will most certainly be posting pictures of those knives once they are complete! I can't say enough about great Jeff has been about being quick to respond. I'm actually in the process of selling several of my other knives (TOPS Armageddon, Ontario Ranger Afghan, and Hogue Ex-F01) just so I can get some of the other Bush Monkey models I've been eye-balling!

Basic School AR15.jpg

Popcorn Compass.jpg

Scrapper Ruger.jpg

Basic School 1911.jpg

Lots O'knives.jpg

Thank you! What truly sold me on buying the second basic school, was when I originally bought the first. I had left his shop and I just couldn't quit balancing the #01 on my fingers....so I called him probably 3 minutes down the road and said I would by the #02 as well. These things feel better in your hands than they look, and they look awesome, so that gives you an idea. Even the little "scrapper" feels like a little tank if you hand, not clunky, but finesse with some weight :) Love these

Back