Knifemakers Guild Show

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
Is any one here besides me going to The Knifemakers Guild Show?
It's next week,August 1 - 3 at the Seelbach Hilton hotel downtown Louisville kentucky?

I'll be there on Friday. Looking forward to meeting all KD'ers I can. Please post your table #'s if you have a table and I'll stop by. Sure looking forward to the show.

I'll be there on Friday. Looking forward to meeting all KD'ers I can. Please post your table #'s if you have a table and I'll stop by. Sure looking forward to the show.

Smithy,
I don't know what my table number us,they put me in a different place every year.
It's a small show,please introduce yourself when you come to my table,I'd like to meet you.

I'll be there too. nobody knows there table number till you ckeck in.

Steve Miller
Miller Knives
Clearwater Fl.

I'll regretfully not be there. I had a great time last year meeting Calvin, Joe, and many others. I'll be back next year to try/test for voting member.

I'll be there for the second year.
I'm very excited

Some of my knives

Golden-dagger-1.jpg

Hunter-Mura-Montejano-1.jpg

Camper-11.jpg

Tanto-san-mai-11.jpg

Apache-11.jpg

All my knives in my italian forum
http://www.bik-lab.com/knifemakers-guild/comincia-il-conto-alla-rovescia/

Attachments

• Golden-dagger-1.jpg
    Golden-dagger-1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
Calvin, it was a pleasure meeting you and looking at your very impressive knives. It is sooo nice to put names and faces together.

smithy, it was a pleasure to meet you sir. Glad you dropped by my table. It was good to see all the guys again this year. Scott

Calvin, it was a pleasure meeting you and looking at your very impressive knives. It is sooo nice to put names and faces together.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well and your buddy the engraver. Come see us next year in Kansas City.

Back