David and Goliath

Wade Hougham

I just finished these 2. The larger one we dubbed "Kid Terico's Toothpick" and the other I call "The Clatsop".

The Clatsop are an Indian tribe from Oregon near and around the mouth of the Columbia River.

The sheath is another beautiful KT creation.

Enjoy the pics and comments are always welcome.

Attachments

• The Clatsop 004.jpg
    The Clatsop 004.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 43
  • The Clatsop 002.jpg
    The Clatsop 002.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 29
  • The Clatsop 003.jpg
    The Clatsop 003.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 28
  • The Clatsop 001.jpg
    The Clatsop 001.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 29
  • The Clatsop 005.jpg
    The Clatsop 005.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Terry's Toothpick 014.jpg
    Terry's Toothpick 014.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Terry's Toothpick 015.jpg
    Terry's Toothpick 015.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 26
Fantastic looking knives! Wade are you sure the larger one isn't a short sword? It sure is big!

KT, very nicely crafted sheath! The Duo does great work...

David replies: "This day Jehovah will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down; and I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, and that all this assembly may know that God saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is God’s, and he will give you into our hand

Yeah, maybe good with a sling but I'll bet he couldn't do a bone handle like Brother Wade!!

Randy u can say what you want about Wades beautiful knife handles but the reason this Indian lived to be this old is because I took a gun to a knife fight and I don't care how nice the handle was I won. :lol::lol::lol: KT

Randy,
Thanks for the compliment.:001_smile:
KT, Take another pill before Custer reads this thread.....:biggrin:

Wade

Back