Grinding jig Tutorial

Nice video! Thanks for sharing you did make it look simple now I should do a video and it would look like brain surgery. Lol

Wildman,
Double thanks for the informative and descriptive video on your file jig, It answered my question about how to aline the three adjustable nuts.
Got to get three of those and a tap in the morning.

You guys are very welcome,it's great to be able to share info back and forth on this forum.Being in Alaska were kind of cut off from the rest of the world.

I wish I could be cut off from the rest of the world if that would mean I would be in Alaska.

Wildman can't seem to open the video. The link takes me to the video but when I click to view video, I keep getting an error message:

The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

Anyone else use firefox having this problem???

Last edited:
Wildman can't seem to open the video. The link takes me to the video but when I click to view video, I keep getting an error message:

The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

Anyone else use firefox having this problem???

Hmm I'm no help there,my youtube channel is WildmanPB maybe just search YouTube.

OK well I just learned a lot. There is something about the format of your own Youtube channel that Firefox won't recognize, therefore I could not play your video.

However, if you take a screenshot and paste that to another window your link comes up, under the normal Youtube format, which Firefox will play that. Go figure!:les:

Now after watching your video, I see you used the KISS concept (KISS- Keep It Simple Stupid) in developing that jig. The most awesome aspect is it works! Many thanks Wildman for posting the video! :clap: You da man, wildman! :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks C Craft,I have no idea what your talking about.I have no problem posting a video to YouTube from there I'm lost but I have daughters that can and do fix me right up.Thank goodness because it was her that helped me with the link.

".......can we put this in your shop till bla bla bla."

Yep. It's a battle preserving working space sometimes.

Back