Help with loading on YouTube?

rhinoknives

Hello,
I am digitally challenged and want to post some videos from my Ipad so I can then post here, there etc..

I have looked in the Apple store and on YouTube, do I need a App from somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated from any fellow dogsters that know what to do?

Do you have a youtube account? If not you can set one up and then upload your videos to you tube and post the link.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Justin,
For some reason I can't get to the home page for youtube. I go there on my Ipad and its all videos and games. How do I clear it so I can get there accounts page?

laurence in the top left corner of the screen it says what to watch with a little play button hit that then you will got to a screen that say sign in and on that screen you can creat an account

Yes like a rock said should have a icon in top left. If you can't find it when I get home from work I can get on our ipad and see exactly what it looks like to maybe help more

Arock & Justin,
Thanks a lot!, I want to create some videos of me working with my Rhino Finger Skins.
I have been able to get into and set up an account on tube but when I try to click on the Add Video button nothing happens? I think I may need to go down to an Apple store and get Schooled on how to do this.

Like the tin man sang! If I only had a Brain!

Do you have any videos recorded yet? If I remember right you click on the video on your ipad and there should be an arrow at the top right and you click on it and it will ask if you want to email or send to youtube and click on youtube.

Justin,
I saw that arrow but couldn't get it to work. I will watch the video later. I got a big billet of Damascus I,ve got to get started on.
Thanks

Laurence I'm home and my ipad loading is different. You click on photos then it has my photos and vids on the left side, then over on the right side of screen it has a share button which you click on and brings up the youtube, Facebook and other links. Hope that helps

Back